Important notice to all National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) graduates of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as regards the forthcoming 17th Convocation Ceremony.
Important information to all 2013/2014; 2014/2015; 2015/2016; 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 Graduands of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, as regards payment of convocation fees, hiring/purchasing of academic gowns and mode of payments.
See also: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti 17th Convocation Ceremony Schedule of Events.
Federal Poly Ado Convocation Fees & Outfits Collection Details
- All Graduands should note that attendance at the Convocation Ceremony is mandatory and it is necessary for Graduands to participate in the academic procession and to wear a complete set of the approved academic outfit.
- All graduands who attend the Convocation Ceremony are to sign the register of attendance upon presentation of their payment receipt in the office of their respective School Officers, while any HND graduand, who fails to attend the Ceremony will pay a fine of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) above the normal stipulated Convocation fee as would be seen on the Polytechnic website, www.fedpolyado.edu.ng.
- Academic gowns will be available for collection on “first-come-first served basis” from the relevant School Officers as from Tuesday, 6th to Friday, 9th August, 2019 between 12:00noon and 4:00pm daily on presentation of receipt for the payment of the approved Convocation fee necessary for the collection of Convocation brochure, Scroll and rentage of Academic gown. The Convocation fee is N5,000.00 only.
- The payment is to be made as follows; by visiting www.remita.net.
– On Remita, click Pay FGN and State TSA
– Click FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria
– In the Who Do You Want to Pay box, type/select Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti
– Name of Service/Purpose: Graduation fee
– Description: Payment for Convocation
Gifmis Code is Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti
- Each graduand will, upon successful online payment, proceed to the Polytechnic Bursary to exchange the RRR print out for official receipt of the Polytechnic.
- Convocation payment receipt will be verified by the respective School Officers before collection of the Convocation materials.
- Gowns should be returned at the close of the Ceremony or latest by Monday, 12th August, 2019 and failure by any graduand to return the gowns on due date will attract a fine of N1,000.00 only per each day of default.
- Any graduand who loses or damages the academic gown would pay surcharge fee of Fifteen thousand, naira (N15,000.00) only as replacement or purchase cost.
- Please note that, non-return of academic gowns will attract non-issuance of students’ Certificates of completion of programmes of study, other sanction or outright denial of other rights due to any Alumnus.
- All graduands are expected to participate in the Convocation rehearsal, which will take place in the Sports Complex on Friday, 9th August, 2019. Also, they are to assemble in front of the Multipurpose Hall at 9.00am on the day of Convocation for procession.
* Graduands and Students’ Union procession are to be set by the entrance of Sports Complex by 9.30a.m.
** All National Youth Service Corps State Secretariats in the Country are requested to kindly release serving graduands for the purpose of attending the ceremony.