The Rector, on behalf of the Governing Council and the Academic Board, staff and students congratulates all graduands of 2016/2017 session.
Requirements for Collection of Academic Gowns for the 17th Convocation and 38th Founder’s Day Ceremonies:
- Payment of the sum of #5,000.00 in any of the following banks: SKYE, UBA, WEMA, UNION, FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILARO MICROFINANCE BANK, ACCESS. The payment should be into the TSA Account with Account Name: Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Student Domestic Account and Account Number: 0220468661063 via the etranzact platform.
- To make the payment, the graduand logs into the website @ federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- The graduand clicks on Graduate button.
- The graduand supplies his/her matriculation number in the box that pops up.
- The candidate generates invoice and heads to any of the designated banks to make payment.
- The graduand returns to the Portal and the Graduate menu to generate receipt. (Graduands should ensure they also collect a print out from the bank as evidence of payment, this should be attached to the generated receipt)
- Certification of Payment by the Bursary, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro: Graduand takes the print out to the Bursary department for certification.
- Presentation of Bursary Certified Bank Print Out to the Directorate of Student Affairs for the Collection of Gown, Invitation Cards for the 17th Convocation and 38th Founder’s Day Ceremonies
- Graduands who still have their Student identity cards should present them along with their Bank print outs for gown collection. Graduands without identity cards would have their names checked on the graduands’ list, so they need not worry.
- Graduands are expected to be in front of the Directorate of Student Affairs by 9.00 am on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 to be part of the Convocation Procession.
- Graduands wishing to collect their certificates during this ceremony are advised to log in to the Polytechnic Portal, Graduate Section to process certificate collection and pay for it. Certificates for all graduands are ready.
- Graduands facing any specific challenge should text the Convocation Helpline 09090455074 .to discuss Convocation Ceremony matters only; this line takes texts only, all calls are barred.
Collection of Gown is from Monday, November 6 to Monday, November 13, 2017 from the Directorate of Student Affairs (DSA) between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
The Gowns should be returned to the same Unit from Wednesday, November 15 till Monday, November20,2017.
Defaulters will be made to pay N500.00 (Five Hundred Naira) per day until the gowns are returned.
Furthermore, defaulting students will not be allowed to collect their certificates, transcripts and any official documents until the gowns are returned and the fines paid.
Graduands can collect their certificates immediately after the convocation ceremony provided they had done the necessary clearance prior to that day.
Each graduating student is entitled to a Convocation Brochure, graduand’s card and two Guest Invitation Cards which are to be collected from the Directorate of Student Affairs (DSA).
Graduands should login to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on portal. On the portal, they should click on Graduate and click Convocation fee. This would enable them generate invoice. (The invoice should be paid in any of the designated banks. Banks have been setup and are advised to process on the e-tranzact platform). Graduands return to the graduate menu on the portal to generate receipt after payment in any ofthe designated banks.
Graduands needing clarification, assistance and additional information should contact the institution’s website, federalpolyilaro.edu.ng, the Academic Affairs Unit of the Registry, e-mail:[email protected], or text – 09090455074
All graduands should note that attendance of the convocation ceremony is mandatory. ND graduands should note that attendance is a pre-requisite for admission into our HND program. Also, failure to attend the convocation ceremony by any HND graduand will attract a fine ofN10,000 only.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!