Convocation Ceremony: Notice to IMSU Graduands
Last updated on
Important notice to all Imo State University, IMSU graduands as regards the forth-coming convocation ceremony.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Imo State University (IMSU) Convocation Ceremony
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Academic gowns and order of proceedings are to be collected at the various Faculties from Monday 14th March, 2016 – Wednesday 16th March, 2016 on payment of N20,000.00 for purpose of the Convocation. All payments should be made through bank draft from any of the following banks: FCMB, UBA, First Bank, Zenith, Diamond Bank, Access Bank and IMSU Micro-Finance Bank.
See also: IMSU 8th Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events.
- Gowns will be issued on presentation of the evidence of payment.
- Any Ph.D. Graduand who wishes to own his/her gown should pay the sum of N30,000.00 to the designated banks.
- Graduands are to assemble at the designated Faculty stands on the day of the Convocation by 7 a.m. for the procession.
- No Graduand will be allowed into the Convocation Arena after the procession.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates