Important Notice to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH 2012/2013 set of graduands as regards the forthcoming 12th convocation ceremonies.
All Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso graduating students should note the following:
- Graduands are to collect academic gowns and invitation cards as from Monday, April 13, 2015 from their respective Faculty Officers/College Secretary (in the case of College of Health Sciences) and Secretary, Postgraduate School (in the case of higher degrees).
- The prescribed charges (as indicated below) are to be paid using INTERSWITCH Enabled Debit Cards. Payments should be made online at http://portal.lautech.edu.ng/convocation. The receipt issued will be required for the collection of academic gowns, invitation cards, convocation booklets and certificates.
- Please note that the convocation programme will be made available to graduands at the venue on presentation of proof of the payment made with valid pay printout/receipt. These will also be available to members of the public at the rate of N1,000:00
Schedule of Payment
- LAUTECH Postgraduate Academic Calendar
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME Result
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Course Registration
- Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Direct Entry Screening Form
- AFIT Set to Introduce Degree Programmes in Aircraft Maintenance
- First degree N4,500.00
- Masters/Postgraduate Diplomas N6,500.00
- Ph.D degree N 13,000.00
- Graduands are to note that hired academic gowns are to be returned on or before Thursday, April 30, 2015, to their respective Faculty Officers/College Secretary/Secretary Post Graduate School from whom they collected them, failing which defaulters will pay a fine ofN500.00 (Five hundredNaira) each day until the gown is returned.