National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN important notice to all project students.
This is to inform all the students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) preparing for PROJECT that the management of the university has released an important notice as regards the conditions that must be met before they can be assigned a supervisor.
The following conditions must be met before you can be assigned a supervisor;
1. You must be in the semester of project
2. You must have registered project in your portal
3. You must have acquired enough credit unit as analysed below
UNDERGRADUATE. – 105 Credit Units
POST GRAD. DIPLOMA. – 21 Credit Units
MASTER – ARTS. – 21 Credit Units
EDU. – 31 Credit Units
SST. – 20 Credit Units
SMS. – 38 Credit Units
Please come along with evidence of project registration AND print out of your results from the portal.
Meanwhile, note the following deadlines concerning research project for this semester JAN – JUNE 2015
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Matriculation Ceremony
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Orientation Exercise
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Graduation List
- Emmanuel Alayande University of Education Gets NUC Approval
- Rivers State University (RSU) 35th Convocation Ceremony
Submission of Project topics. 10th Feb, 2015
Allocation of project supervisors. 28th Feb, 2015
Submission of completed project. 30th May, 2015