UNIZIK Notice to Graduands on 15th & 16th Convocation Ceremony
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Important notice to the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) graduands on payment of convocation fees (irrespective of attendance), dress code, collection of Academic outfits and other important details pertaining to the 15th & 16th convocation ceremonies.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) Supplementary Admission Form
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Exam Commencement Date
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) GST Registration Deadline
- UNIZIK Business School Trans-National Education ODL Programmes Admission Form
- FCE (T) Umunze (in Affiliation with UNIZIK) Post UTME Form
Important information to all the Graduands of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, as regards payment of convocation fees, hiring/purchasing of academic gowns and mode of payments.
See also: UNIZIK 15th & 16th Convocation Ceremony Schedule of Events.
The 15th and 16th Convocation Ceremonies hold from March 14 -18, 2022.
Graduands are please requested to note the following:
It is mandatory for all Graduands to pay for the following items ‘ irrespective of attendance to the Convocation Ceremony
- Order of Proceedings
- Academic Outfits
- Certificate Scrolls
- UNIZIK Handbook
- UNIZIK T-shirt and cap
- First Degree 15,000
- Masters Degree and Postgraduate Diplomas – N23,400
- PhD. – N65,900
- All Graduands are expected to dress in full appropriate wear (i.e. suit, shirt tie for men and suit/skirt and blouse or gown for Ladies) or full national dress.
- Academic outfits for all first-degree Graduands will be collected at the Faculties and Departments.
- Academic outfits/materials for Higher Degrees will be collected at the College of Postgraduate Studies.
- Graduands must present evidence of payment before they can collect Convocation materials.
- Collection of Convocation materials commences on 5th March 2022.
- All hired academic outfits/gowns should be returned by the Graduands to their respective collection points not later than Wednesday 25th March 2022. Gowns returned after that date will attract a penalty.
- All Graduands are to assemble at the College of Postgraduate Studies (Opposite the Convocation Arena) by 9:30 am. for the commencement of Procession each day.
- It is compulsory for all Graduands to participate in the academic procession and to put on the approved academic regalia.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
All payments to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka should be made through the following procedure:
- Visit https://epp.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on Start Transaction”
- Choose the payment type you intend to pay
- Click on Continue
- Fill in your personal details
- Select the desired(convenient) payment method
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- Print invoice if you selected “Bank Payment” or pay immediately with your card if you selected “Card Payment
- Luggage and bags will not be allowed into the Convocation Arena
- Parking lots are designated and can only be used on the presentation of parking card and invitation card
- University Security Personnel and other Security Agencies will direct all Vehicles to the designated parking lots.
- No form of hawking of any item will be allowed near the Convocation Arena
- For further inquiries, please send an email to dvc_ firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are sincerely welcome to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates