At the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN first alumni convention on Saturday, the setting up of an Alumni Association was announced, which will be called National Open University of Nigeria alumni association (NOUNAA).
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Gets New Registrar, Bursar, Librarian
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
NOUNAA is expected to serve as a forum for members to interact and exchange contacts for social, professional, scientific and academic purposes will also help foster cooperation, support and understanding among outside communities and NOUN in providing highly accessible and enhanced quality education, functional, cost effective and flexible learning to all.
Speaking at NOUN first alumni national convention, the Chairman of the Care Taker Committee, Mr Isaac Akpololohor noted that as part of its consultations, the committee has held several meetings with stakeholders and held public hearings in Enugu, Lagos and Kaduna to collate views of the NOUN Alumnus on the draft constitution
According to him, “ we have been working tirelessly with our lawyer to collate all the views and suggestions expressed by our alumni. I am glad to inform you that the final draft of the NOUNAA is ready for adoption today. (Leadership)