At the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN first alumni convention on Saturday, the setting up of an Alumni Association was announced, which will be called National Open University of Nigeria alumni association (NOUNAA).
NOUNAA is expected to serve as a forum for members to interact and exchange contacts for social, professional, scientific and academic purposes will also help foster cooperation, support and understanding among outside communities and NOUN in providing highly accessible and enhanced quality education, functional, cost effective and flexible learning to all.
Speaking at NOUN first alumni national convention, the Chairman of the Care Taker Committee, Mr Isaac Akpololohor noted that as part of its consultations, the committee has held several meetings with stakeholders and held public hearings in Enugu, Lagos and Kaduna to collate views of the NOUN Alumnus on the draft constitution
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Matriculation Ceremony
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Orientation Exercise
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Graduation List
- Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Direct Entry Screening Form
- AFIT Set to Introduce Degree Programmes in Aircraft Maintenance
According to him, “ we have been working tirelessly with our lawyer to collate all the views and suggestions expressed by our alumni. I am glad to inform you that the final draft of the NOUNAA is ready for adoption today. (Leadership)