The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Governing Council has appointed a new Registrar, Bursar, and Librarian for a five-year term.
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Graduation List
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This information was made public by the university in a statement that was issued in Abuja by Ibrahim Sheme, who serves as the Director of Media and Publicity for NOUN.
Mr Oladipo Adetayo Ajayi will take on the role of Registrar, Mr Nasir Gusau Marafa will take on the role of Bursar, and Dr Angela Ebele Okpala will take on the role of Librarian.
The appointments were communicated to the appointees in separate letters dated June 27 and signed by Mr. Felix I. Edoka, the outgoing Registrar.
Edoka reported that the University Governing Council, at its 69th Meeting, which took place on Thursday, June 23, gave its approval to the three appointments being made.
According to him, the new Registrar will be appointed on September 5, 2022.
The new Bursar’s appointment, on the other hand, will take effect on September 17, 2022, according to the Registrar, while the university Librarian’s appointment takes effect on June 23.