National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN to graduate 7,000 students at its 4th convocation ceremony.
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) will on January 17 graduate a total of 7,000 students at its 4th convocation scheduled for Jan. 17 in Lagos. The 7,000 students would be awarded degrees, diplomas and certificates in Lagos.
A statement signed by the institution’s Head, Media and Information, Dr Ronke Ogunmakin, said the event would be preceded by a lecture on “Open and Distance Learning and Democratic Transformation in Nigeria’’.
It said the lecture would be delivered by Prof. Rufai Alkali, the Special Adviser to the President on Political Affairs.
According to the statement, the ceremony will be chaired by Prof. Godswill Obioma, the Executive Secretary, Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC).
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Matriculation Ceremony
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Orientation Exercise
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Graduation List
- Emmanuel Alayande University of Education Gets NUC Approval
- Rivers State University (RSU) 35th Convocation Ceremony
It said the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Vincent Tenebe, had in the last three years, consistently maintained and institutionalise every second week of January for its convocation ceremonies.