National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) management has released the result of the students that participated in the Industrial Training/SIWES Defence last semester.
This is to inform all students of the National Open University of Nigeria that the I.T results of those who did their I.T defence last semester have been released.
All those concerned are enjoined to check theirs now.
How to Check NOUN IT Defence Result
- Go to the noun portal result checker website. https://www.nouonline.net
- At the noun portal result checker website. Click on the “Student Login” homepage link.
- At the Nouonline student login page, Enter your matric number, Noun login password and click the “Submit” button to login into the noun student portal dashboard.
- On the Noun Portal NOUMIS Students’ Information page, Click on Courses –> My Results / View Your Results.
- And the next opened Nounonline portal page shows you your Noun results.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!