The National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN courses and examinations registration deadline for the 2021_2 semester.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Gets New Registrar, Bursar, Librarian
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform all the students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) that the management of the institution has announced the deadline for registration of courses/examination for the 2021 second semester.
NOUN Courses and Exams registration deadline
This is to inform you that the Vice-Chancellor on behalf of the Senate has approved the extension of course and examination registration for the 2021_2 semester which was earlier scheduled to close on Thursday, 30th September. 2021.
To this end, the new date for the closure of course and examination registration is Thursday, 14th October, 2021 at 11:59pm.
All students are advised to complete their registrations as there will be no extension of Date after closure.