Novena University Resumption Date for 2021/2022 Session
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Novena University resumption date – The date for the commencement of academic activities for both fresh and stale undergraduate students of the Novena University, Delta State, Nigeria, for the 2021/2022 academic session has been announced.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exam Centres Selection & Printing of Screening Cards 2023/2024 – 75th Regular Course
This is to inform all the students of the Novena University, Delta State, Nigeria, that the management of the institution has announced the resumption date for the commencement of academic activities for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Novena University Resumption Date
Novena University management has fixed Tuesday, February 1, 2022, as the new Resumption date for Returning of ALL STUDENTS to campus.
Accordingly, Lectures shall continue from Wednesday, February 2, 2022. Staff and students are to take special note of this.
All students are expected to have completed all processes of registration to be valid students for the 2021/2022 academic session. Failure to comply will attract appropriate sanctions.
Students will be checked on arrival before being allowed into the University and halls of residence to ensure that no unauthorized objects are brought into the University/Halls of residence.
All students are required to come with their basic health kits in compliance with covid-19 and other safety guidelines.
Admission into the campus and/or hostels will be purely dependent on verifiable evidence of payment of necessary fees and charges.
Students are hereby notified of the need to have a copy of the STUDENTS’ CODE OF CONDUCT from the office of the Dean of Students Affairs and ensure compliance.
Any student who fails to return to the University as directed will be sanctioned by the Management.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates