Nigeria Police Academy, NPA cut-off marks for 8th Regular Course admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above Nigeria Police Academy cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
The authorities of the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano, have announced the cut-off marks for the 8th Regular Course admission exercise.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
Police Academy Cut-Off Mark
In view of the fact that JAMB has not yet announced the cut-off mark for this year’s admission, the Academy has decided that only candidates who scored 180 and above in the UTME and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Selection Examination. This is without prejudice to the cut-off mark to be eventually announced by JAMB.
Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!