Get admission without JAMB. Only SSCE / NECO / GCE or related qualification is required to apply.
North-South College of Health Technology (NSCHT), Ajase-Ipo, Kwara State, a government approved private institution is inviting suitably qualified candidates who possess SSCE / NECO / GCE or related qualification to apply for admissions into the following programmes and courses of the College:
- Health Information Management (3 years Course)
- Biomedical Equipment Maintenance (3 years Course)
- Environmental Health (3 and 4 years Course)
- Dental Surgery Technician/Assistants (2 and 3years Course)
- Community Nutrition Technician (3 years Course)
- Health Promotion Technician (3 years Course)
- Health Assistants Programme (2 years Course)
- Dispensing Opticianry Programme (3 years Course)
- Pre-College Entry Tutorial Programme (12 months Course)
North-South College of Health Technology Awards and Programmes
- Higher National Diploma Programme
- National Diploma Programme
- Professional Diploma Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
- Short-time Professional Courses
- Pre-College Coaching Sessions
Click here for Admission requirements and Graduation Awarded qualifications
Method of Application for North-South College of Health Technology Admission
All application process for admission into the College is available through online portal only. Details and method of application can be found on the College website: www.nscht.edu.ng Closing date for receipt of all applications is Saturday 16th August 2014 by 6pm.
North-South College of Health Technology
Entrance Examination and Interview Entrance Examination and Interview will hold on Saturday 23 August 2014 at the College Permanent Site by 9.00am.
For further details or enquiries please call: +2348080147758, +2348055678576, +2348035605171 or +2348060190001.