Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancy for Corporate Social Responsibility Support Officer in Lagos …
Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is recruiting for Corporate Social Responsibility Support Officer. The role is to Assist in the development and implementation of CSR/ESG strategies, scorecards and action plans that contribute to the delivery of The Exchange’s CSR vision, mission and objectives. The ideal candidate should possess minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or a related field and at least 2-5 years of relevant experience working in the area of CSR.
Job Title: Corporate Social Responsibility Support Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The individual will assist the Team Lead, CSR to provide thought leadership and counsel to Senior Management and EXCO in the areas of sustainability and corporate citizenship.
- The analyst is expected to be a professional that understands how to leverage the tools of Communications to create awareness and equity for the Exchange.
- Assist in the development and implementation of CSR/ESG strategies, scorecards and action plans that contribute to the delivery of The Exchange’s CSR vision, mission and objectives
- Assist the Lead to create a comprehensive and integrated marketing drive to build excitement around CSR programs for both external and internal audiences
- Co-ordinate volunteer activities and events, drumming up support and persuading employee participation
- Working in partnership with various community groups
- Coordinate the overall administration, processes and budget of programmes
- Responsible for Managing the CSR team as well as staff in other teams within the organisation who have CSR activities formally allocated to them
- Report to the Executive Committee as appropriate on progress, strategic issues and budget allocation
- Work various internal stakeholders such as Human Resources, Broker Dealer Regulation, Listing Regulation, etc to develop, implement and monitor sustainability initiatives. Manage the CSR reporting process, by working closely with business units & different locations
- Act as a key player in developing an integrated CSR approach & decision-making structure
- Ensure the consistent funding mechanism for CSR initiatives and funds are apportioned as per priority
- Play a vital role in preparing and implementing an Annual & long term CSR plan for The Exchange
- Engage employees and all other key stakeholders to whom CSR commitments apply
- Design and conduct CSR awareness programs / interventions & also create internal and external communications plans
- Serve as an internal resource and external representative on CSR matters
- Manage CSR assessment and consulting engagements, and other external consultants / agencies
- Represent the Exchange in various Social organizations, conferences and groups to exchange CSR related developments and ideas
- Benchmark Industry best practices on CSR; Study & analyse the developments in CSR both within & outside the organization
- Ensure Company Top Management is engaged, involved and supports CSR initiatives and its implementation
Qualifications and Experience
- To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or a related field
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience working in the area of CSR
- Experience in financial services industry is an advantage.
- Client Relationship Management
- Cost Management
- Documents/Records Management
- Attention to Detail
- Business Environmental Awareness
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
Apply Before: 3rd May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!