The management of the Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) has released the guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session undergraduate admission exercise.
NSUK Admission Guidelines
Below are the guidelines for Candidates seeking Admission into Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
1. The Candidate must have applied to NSUK as first choice and score 160 and above in 2020 UTME. He or she must possess Five (5) Credits Including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) Sittings.
3. In the Event that the candidate does not have correct combination for the course applied, he or she must change to a suitable course.
4. Candidate must remember his or her e-mail address and password used during JAMB registration.
5. Candidate must partake in the online Post-UTME Screening exercise from the beginning to the end by;
– Keying in the “O” Level results Grades.
– Provide a valid scratch card for “O” Level results Verification.
– Direct Entry candidates in Addition must upload a copy of their “A” Level Result (e.g ND, NCE, NSUK Diploma IJMB HND etc). – Candidate Must Ensure that the screening is successful before printing out the Slip.
– Candidate must ensure that the slip printed out have an aggregate score.
– In the event that the print out shows verification in progress or pending, the process have to be repeated all Over.