Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above NSUK cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
The management of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Nasarawa State University, Keffi is a young university situated in the middle belt region of Nigeria. The University has accomplished incomparable goals within its short time of birth, this is as a result of its determination and diligence in administration. Here we maximize every of our time so as to produce the best undergraduates that will not only last for the test of time but can utilize every of the available resources to produce the best result.
NSUK Cut Off Mark
Only candidates candidates who have chosen Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their FIRST CHOICE and scored the required Minimum National Cut- off Point of 160 and above in the last UTME are eligible for the screening exercise.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!