Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) has ordered the university community to embark on end-of-the-year break.
This is to inform all Members of the University Community, that the Management has approved the end-of-year break to commence at the close of work on Tuesday, 22nd December 2020. Staff is expected to resume work on Monday, 4th January 2021.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The end of year break, which is in line with the University tradition, enables staff and students to garner the energy to enable them to face their tasks in the coming year.
As usual, staff on essential services (Security Men, Drivers, Health Services etc.) are to remain at their duty posts accordingly.
Management seizes this opportunity to wish all staff members, especially our Christian brothers and sisters a blissful Christmas and New Year Celebrations.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!