NSUK Admission list – The merit list of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The authorities of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) have released the first (merit) admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Candidates that participated in the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check NSUK Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Candidates whose names appear on the lists above are advised to either accept the admission offer or consider forfeiting the offer.
Those whose names appeared in this list have been given admission by JAMB and should accept the admission on JAMB CAPS immediately before they can be captured in the next NSUK Admission List.
Note: One week is hereby given to them to accept the admission on CAPS or forfeit it.
Those who could not access their JAMB profile e-mail or have forgotten their password should send password or e-mail reset to 55019 using the phone number they registered with during the JAMB registration.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your NSUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NSUK admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!