- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Supplementary Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session [UTME & DE]
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Acceptance Fee, Screening & Registration Procedures for 2018/2019 Fresh Students
NSUK admission list – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) DEGREE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
The authorities of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) have released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) 2018/2019 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check NSUK Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted into NSUK? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also confirm your admission status on JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your NSUK admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NSUK admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!