NSUK Part-Time form – The management of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), Centre for Continuing Studies, is now selling forms for admission into its Part-Time degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) PART-TIME programmes approved by National Universities’ Commission (NUC) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Department of Accounting
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
- Department of Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
- Department of Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Public Administration
(B) FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English
- B.A in English
- Department of Arabic Studies
- B.A in Arabic Studies
- Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A in Islamic Studies
- Department of French
- B.A in French
(C) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Educational Foundations
- B.A (Ed) in Educational Management
(D) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Economics
- B.Sc. in Economics
- Department of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Political Science
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- B.Sc. in Sociology
(E) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Computer Science
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- B.Sc. in Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements & Duration.
Application must possess the following:
i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the Programmes:
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
- Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years)
- Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years)
How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission.
Sale of forms commences on 05/11/2018 and ends on 30/04/2019.
Application forms would be purchased at the cost of N5,000. This is in addition to the payment of N300 only as Bank charges in any of these Banks through REMITTA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!