Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) IJMB and pre-degree students resumption date and registration details.
The Management of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), School of Preliminary and Remedial Studies, has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities for IJMB and Remedial students and as well released the registration details for the session.
NSUK IJMB & Remedial Resumption Date, Registration Details
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
In compliance with the directive on the closure of the University by the Management we wish to further direct as follows;
- Newly admitted students into IJMB/Prelims and Remedial programmes are given one (1) week with effect from Monday 11th to Friday 15th January 2021 to complete the clearance and registration processes. Late registration beyond this date will attract an additional payment of ten Thousand (N10,000) naira only.
- All students coming into the campus MUST observe NCDC Covid-19 protocols (wearing of face mask, social distancing, hand sanitation etc)
- Intensive Lectures will commence on 18th January 2021 to prepare students for final IJMB examination
Students should note that the final IJMB Examination has been scheduled for May/June 2021
Kindly be guided by this circular.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!