National Teachers’ Institute (NTI), Kaduna has commenced the sales of application forms for admission into its programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the NTI admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Teachers’ Institute (NTI), Kaduna programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- National Teachers Institute (NTI) Examination Timetable
- Kwara State College of Education (Technical) Lafiagi Sandwich Degree Admission Form
- FCE (Technical) Gombe NCE Weekend Admission Form
- AD. Rufa’i College for Legal and Islamic Studies Admission Form
- Federal College of Education (Technical) Gombe PDE Admission Form
NTI Admission Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Teachers Institute recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NTI Admission Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply Here – https://my.nti.edu.ng/applicants/apply