Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) is now accepting applications from Transfer students, Foreign applicants, UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain Nile University post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja post UTME/admission screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Nile University Courses and Duration
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
|Medicine & Surgery||12 semesters/ 6 years|
|Human Anatomy||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Human Physiology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Public Health||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|FACULTY OF LAW|
|Bachelor of Law (LLB)||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|Computer Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Civil Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Petroleum & Gas Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Chemical Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Mechanical Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Mechatronics –NEW||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Architecture –NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES|
|Software Engineering||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Information Technology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Biology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Biotechnology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Chemistry||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Biochemistry||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Microbiology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Computer Science||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Cyber Security –NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|Accounting||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Banking & Finance||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Business Administration||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Public Administration||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Marketing–NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Estate Management –NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|FACULTY OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|Economics||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|English Language & Comm. Studies||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Mass Communication||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Criminology and Security Studies||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Sociology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Political Science & International Relations||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Psychology –NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
It is important you understand the qualifications needed for the course you wish to pursue.
Please read on for details of what is required for your chosen course.
*5 credits, including English, can be in 2 sits maximum for O’level
**For complete requirements you can check Jamb Brochure.
Nile University Admission Procedures
- Nigerian students seeking admission into the University must take the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination or UTME and obtain the approved cut-off mark for that year. Also, the candidates are required to present 5 credits at no more than two sittings. Please refer to your respective faculty for full requirements other useful information and/or specifications.
- Unlike Nigerian applicants, all foreign applicants must provide their corresponding Examination Results as well as their academic transcript of previous high schools.
Transfer & Direct Entry Students:
- Direct Entry candidates are those who have completed one of the following: OND, HSE, HND, ‘A’ level GCE, SBS, and IJMB or any other higher qualification. For this method of entry to NTNU, candidates who have 9 points or above will be admitted to 200level based on the three subjects taken. Generally, those candidates who have below 9 points will be admitted to commence at 100 Level.
- Transfer candidates from national universities are generally given preference except in cases where the candidate is on academic probation. In such cases, the candidate may be admitted to a lower level. For this method of admission, a grade point average of 1.50 CGPA (3rd class) on a 5.0 scale will permit the candidate to transfer and commence from their appropriate level.
- Additionally, admission into an undergraduate degree program of the University shall be based on the Faculty and Departmental requirements, visit your respective Faculty for more. Alternatively, you can check Entry Requirements for all programmes offered by NNU.
How to Apply for Nile University Post UTME Form
Admissions shall be opened to all, irrespective of Nationality, Sex, Physical ability and Religion provided that the applicant duly completed his/her application form, and with valid information accordingly.
Each candidate should submit following documents to the admission office:
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
Note: The University conducts a Screening Exercise prior to the offer of admission which is mandatory for all applicants. Please do carefully read the procedures below for more on Screening and other placement issues.
For enquiries, contact the NUN admission team at 08067350919, 08054892616, 09030001211 or 09036326881.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.