National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved FIRST DEGREE PROGRAMMES, POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) and MASTERS PROGRAMMES (M.Sc) for the Air Force University. See more details below.
Subsequent to an extensive accreditation visit by the National Universities Commission (NUC), the Air Force Institute of Technology is pleased to announce the approval and commencement of the following programmes for 2018/2019 academic session.
The following courses are approved under the various faculties and departments:
MASTERS PROGRAMMES (M.Sc)
- M.Sc. Aerospace Vehicle Design
- M.Sc. Thermal Power
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD)
- PGD Aerospace Engineering
- PGD Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- PGD Construction Technology
- PGD Logistics and supply chain Management
FIRST DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- B.Eng. Aerospace Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Information & Communication Technology
- B.Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
The Commandant while receiving the accreditation letter from the management of the NUC expressed his delight at the number of accredited courses which he declared was unexpected. He promised to abide by the NUC guidelines as well as put in place every facility demanded by the regulatory body for effective take off and running of the programmes.
The Air Force Institute of Technology is preparing for the Post UTME exams which will be announced soon in the dailies and on this website.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!