Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) get approval for additional postgraduate programmes.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved ten new postgraduate programmes for Igbinedion University, Okada. This is in addition to the existing postgraduate programmes currently running in the University.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
This was disclosed by the Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof Lawrence Ikechukwu Ezemonye, (Ph. D) in a release to the University community on Thursday, 15 August 2019. With this approval, the University is set to immediately commence admission into the new programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year.
According to the Vice-Chancellor, the NUC in a recent letter conveying the good news to the University listed the approved programmes as follows;
- PhD International Relations & Strategic Studies
- MSc/PhD Biochemistry,
- PGD/MSc/PhD Computer Science
- MSc Physiology
- MSc Nursing Science
- MA/PhD Theatre Arts
- MSc Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Technology
- PGD/M.Eng./PhD Chemical Engineering
- PGD/M.Eng./PhD Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- PGD/M.Eng./PhD Mechanical Engineering,.
The University is therefore calling on prospective postgraduate students to apply for admission into any of these programmes. Such prospective students should visit the university website at www.iuokada.edu.ng to apply online and or watch out for advertisement in national dailies to be published soon in which details of each programme, including programme options, will be indicated.
Dr. Edwin O.Okoro.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!