The National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved 9 additional undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for Achievers University, Owo (AUO).
The approved programmes are with effect from the 2020/2021 academic session.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved additional academic programs both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels for Achievers University Owo Ondo State. The programs, which are to run on full time at the permanent site of the University are:
- Public Health – B.Sc
- Human Anatomy – B.Sc
- Human Physiology- B.Sc
- Political Science – PGD, M.Sc., P.hd
- International Relations – PGD, M.Sc., P.hd
- Industrial Chemistry – PGD, M.Sc., P.hd
- Biochemistry PGD, M.Sc., P.hd
- Criminology & Security Studies – PGD, M.Sc., P.hd
- Nursing Science – PGD, M.Sc., P.hd
Admission is in progress for students to commence studies with effect from the 2020/2021 Academic Session.