The National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved new courses for the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA), Bauchi State.
The National University Commission has approved new courses at the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare, Bauchi (NUC). The commission stated this in a letter addressed to the JAMB registrar.
“I am directed to convey to the Registrar, the Executive Secretary’s approval for the establishment of the following programmes in Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare, Bauchi State, having satisfied the requirements for their establishment with effect from the 2021/2022 academic session:
- MBBS – Medicine & Surgery
- BDS – Dentistry and Dental Surgery
- B.NSc – Bachelor of Nursing Science.
- B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics.
- B.Rad – Bachelor of Radiography.