Has Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) released the 2020/2021 Admission list? No, NUBA Poly admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be released. Would you like to know immediately the list is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. However, you can also check JAMB CAPS Portal
to track your admission status.
Nuba Poly admission list of ND candidates – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the National Diploma (ND) programmes of the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY), Zaria, Kaduna State, for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State admission that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates into its National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SEE: NUBA Poly HND Admission List 2019/2020.
How to Check NUBAPOLY Admission List
- Go to Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic admission status checking portal at https://nubapoly.net/students/check-admission.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Check button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted? Accept or Reject you admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal.
SEE ALSO: NUBA Poly ND Admission Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure.
- You will be issued original Admission Letter on successful completion of screening to enable you register within the period specified below.
- You should bring scratch cards for School Certificate (i.e O level) and JAMB where applicable.
- You should bring along all your original and photocopies of your credentials, five (5) passport photograph and a letter of undertaking to be of good behavior.
- Accommodation fee is =N=5,000.00 (where available and on the basis of first come first served).
- Please note that registration by proxy is not allowed. So do not give any body money to register for you
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.