Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe, NOCEN NCE and Degree post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe (NOCEN) NCE and Degree post-UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NOCEN Post UTME Eligibility
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Candidates who made Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe; and who have the required cut-off marks are eligible to apply.
Candidates who did not choose NOCEN as their first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks can equally apply. Such candidates are required to do a change of institution by making NOCEN their first choice.
**Candidates that have up to the required cutoff mark (180 and above) for Degree programmes should select NWAFOR ORIZU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, NSUGBE( in Affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka) in their change of Institution.
**Candidates for NCE Programmes with cutoff mark of 100 to 179 should select only NWAFOR ORIZU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, NSUGBE in their change of Institution.
How to Apply for Nwafor Orizu College of Education Post UTME Form
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ under Bachelors of Education (for Degree candidates).
- For NCE candidates, Click on ‘Apply Now’ under Nigeria Certificate in Education.
- Follow the Fill in Registration page and Enter your UTME REG Number, a valid email address, your PHONE NUMBER and OTHER required information, then submit.
*_NOTE: ENSURE THAT YOU ENTER YOUR PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL SO THAT FURTHER INFORMATION/COMMUNICATION CAN BE SENT TO THE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL. IF YOU ENTER ANOTHER PERSON’S PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM NOCEN.*
- Once submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to you immediately.
- Open your email and Confirm using the link sent to the email.
- Once confirmed, it will bring you back to nocen portal site where you continue by logging in with your email.
- Once logged in, the Remita payment (RRR) will be generated.
- The candidates are here advised to print out the RRR (Remita) page and quickly proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only.
- Login to the portal with your email and verify your payment by clicking on the ‘Verify payment’ box
- Once the confirmation for the payment is successful, you can proceed to the Next Stage
- Click on the arrow back button under the Verified Status message. Then click on “Apply” to continue with the registration.
- Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time.
- After careful registration, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Once submitted, it will bring you to a new page to print out your Application Form Slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- You are advised to always monitor your personal phone number/email and NOCEN profile for further information/details on the post-UTME / DE/NCE screening exercise and for your ADMISSION STATUS.
- The screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with the established COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
- You must also upload your O’level results in JAMB portal to be considered for admissions.
- And for Direct Entry Candidates, you must upload your O’level results and your statement of result for your NCE or equivalent certificate
- The University shall not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Deadline: Not Specified.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!