NWAG Scholarships 2023 for Female Undergraduate
Apply for NWAG Scholarship 2023 and Receive $300 towards Your Education.
- The NWAG Scholarship 2023 is an excellent opportunity for female undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities to receive financial assistance towards their education. Interested applicants should visit www.nwag.org to apply before the May 31, 2023 deadline.
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) is pleased to announce the NWAG Scholarship for 2023. The scholarship aims to support female undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities by awarding 74 one-time scholarships.
The NWAG Scholarship is valued at $300 for each recipient and $150 for the first runner-up in Naira equivalent. The scholarship is awarded one per state of origin and one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
NWAG Scholarship Application Requirements
Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with their completed application form on or before May 31, 2023:
- Proof of State of Origin (Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office)
- Two letters of recommendation from any two of the following: a. Pastor or Imam b. Village Head c. Local Government Chairperson d. University Lecturer or Head of the Department.
- One Letter of recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty or School Head of your Department
- Photocopy of current university student identification
- A current photograph of the applicant
- An explanation of why the applicant needs and deserves the scholarship (not more than one-half typed page)
- A typed, double-spaced, two-page essay on “Curbing kidnapping epidemic in Nigeria: How did we get there? In what ways can kidnapping be eradicated in Nigeria?“
How to Apply for NWAG Scholarship
To apply for the NWAG Scholarship, interested female undergraduate students should visit the NWAG website at www.nwag.org to download an application form. The application process is free of charge, and applicants are advised not to send money to anyone or include money in their application.
For more information about the NWAG Scholarship, interested applicants can visit the NWAG website at www.nwag.org. The scholarship offers an excellent opportunity for female undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities to receive financial assistance towards their education.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates