The management of the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano – YUMSUK) has released the UTME and Direct Entry first batch and second batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check YUMSUK Admission List
- Go to YUSUK admission status checking portal at http://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/index.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and click ‘Continue’.
- Finally, click on Admission Status to know whether you have been offered admission into NWU or not.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS .
Alternatively, candidates can also access their YUMSUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YUMSUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates successfully admitted into the Northwest University, Kano degree programmes.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!