The 1st batch and 2nd batch admission lists of Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano – YUMSUK (formerly Northwest University, Kano, NWU) UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. See YUMSUK / NWU admission list below.
The management of the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano – YUMSUK) has released the UTME and Direct Entry first batch and second batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check YUMSUK Admission List
- Go to the YUMSUK admission status checking portal at http://stagemis.net/screening/putme_nwu/index.php#.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and click ‘Continue’.
- Finally, click on Admission Status to know whether you have been offered admission into NWU or not.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Alternatively, candidates can also access their YUMSUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YUMSUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates successfully admitted into the Northwest University, Kano degree programmes.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.