The management of the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano) has released the UTME and Direct Entry first batch and second batch admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Northwest University Kano Admission List.
- Go to YUSUK admission status checking portal at http://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/utme/ (for UTME candidates) or http://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/de/ (for DE candidates).
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and click ‘Continue’.
- Finally, click on Admission Status to know whether you have been offered admission into NWU or not.
You can also access your status on JAMB Admission Status checking portal. Follow the procedure below to check:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NWU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates successfully admitted into the Northwest University, Kano degree programmes.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!