Northwest University (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University), NWU cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above NWU cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
The management of the Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) has announced the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, formerly Northwest University Kano is a Kano State Government-owned university with a temporary campus located at the center of the city of Kano and a main campus located along Gwarzo Road off Kofar Kabuga in Kano State, Nigeria. It is one of the newest universities established in Nigeria in 2012 which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission.
NWU Cut Off Mark
To be eligible for Northwest University, Kano post UTME screening exercise, candidates must have chosen the university as first choice and also scored a minimum of 160 and above in the last JAMB UTME. The departmental cut-off marks are stated below:
UTME CUT-OFF MARKS
220 and above
180 and above
170 and above
160 and above
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!