The management of the National Service Youth Corps (NYSC) has accredited Cyber Café Operators (CBO) to ensure the sanity of activities on the NYSC portal.
The NYSC Cyber Café Operators (CBO) will now help prospective and serving Corps Members with numerous online services on the NYSC portal.
According to the NYSC, Cyber Café Operators are NOT to charge more than Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira for services rendered to Prospective Corps members (Nigerian and Foreign-trained).
List of NYSC Accredited Cybercafe Operators
Follow the link below to access the list of Accredited Cybercafe Business Operators in Nigeria:
- To restore order to the NYSC online registration process.
- To encourage Cyber Café operators to collaborate with the NYSC as partners.
- To screen out quacks from the ranks of Cyber Café owners who provide online services to prospective and serving Corps Members.
- Ensure effective monitoring of Cyber Café operators by creating a Cyber Café Operators Database.
- Promote error-free online registration for Prospective Corps Members.