The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) made some changes in the 2014 Batch ‘B’ orientation course.
The NYSC Management has made a decision regarding 2014 Batch ‘B’ orientation exercise as follows:-
- THAT PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS DEPLOYED TO SOME STATES WILL GO FOR STREAM II AS INDICATED BELOW
- Duration:- 3 weeks
- Commencement:- Monday 1st September, 2014.
- Registration:- Monday 1st to Tuesday 2nd September, 2014
- Swearing-in Ceremony:- Wednesday 3rd September, 2014
- Closing Ceremony:- Monday 22nd September, 2014
- THAT BELOW ARE THE AFFECTED STATES AND ORIENTATION EXERCISE VENUES
S/NO STATE VENUE 1 ADAMAWA NIGER NYSC CAMP 2 BAUCHI PLATEAU NYSC CAMP 3 BORNO NASARAWA NYSC CAMP 4 GOMBE BENUE NYSC CAMP 5 JIGAWA KADUNA NYSC CAMP 6 OSUN OSUN NYSC CAMP 7 YOBE FCT NYSC CAMP 8 LAGOS LAGOS NYSC CAMP
- All the states NOT listed above will commence their orientation course on 5th August, 2014 as indicated in item 8 of the NYSC time-table and at their respective orientation camps.
- Lagos is going to have Two streams (I and II), both will take place in Lagos NYSC Camp.
- The camp addresses and the reporting dates will be printed on your callup letters. You are therefore advised to stick to that.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!