The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) made some changes in the 2014 Batch ‘B’ orientation course.
The NYSC Management has made a decision regarding 2014 Batch ‘B’ orientation exercise as follows:-
- THAT PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS DEPLOYED TO SOME STATES WILL GO FOR STREAM II AS INDICATED BELOW
- Duration:- 3 weeks
- Commencement:- Monday 1st September, 2014.
- Registration:- Monday 1st to Tuesday 2nd September, 2014
- Swearing-in Ceremony:- Wednesday 3rd September, 2014
- Closing Ceremony:- Monday 22nd September, 2014
- THAT BELOW ARE THE AFFECTED STATES AND ORIENTATION EXERCISE VENUES
S/NO STATE VENUE 1 ADAMAWA NIGER NYSC CAMP 2 BAUCHI PLATEAU NYSC CAMP 3 BORNO NASARAWA NYSC CAMP 4 GOMBE BENUE NYSC CAMP 5 JIGAWA KADUNA NYSC CAMP 6 OSUN OSUN NYSC CAMP 7 YOBE FCT NYSC CAMP 8 LAGOS LAGOS NYSC CAMP
- All the states NOT listed above will commence their orientation course on 5th August, 2014 as indicated in item 8 of the NYSC time-table and at their respective orientation camps.
- Lagos is going to have Two streams (I and II), both will take place in Lagos NYSC Camp.
- The camp addresses and the reporting dates will be printed on your callup letters. You are therefore advised to stick to that.