Prospective corps members with issues in the names can now ‘replace, add and remove’ on their NYSC dashboard stress-free! See NYSC name correction procedure below.
This is to inform all the prospective corpers that they can now correct their names on the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) portal.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
How to Correct Names on NYSC Portal
Login to your dashboard (on http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1) and then click on “Apply for Change of Name” link to be able to correct the following:
- Spelling Error
Kindly note that your Students Affair Officer, will see the request for Replacement, Addition and Removal of Name, process and forward to NYSC for further necessary action.
You will not be registered on camp, if there is disparity in the name uploaded online, that appears on your dashboard and that of your Statement of Result.
This is also necessary to avoid errors on your Certificate of National Service.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!