National Youth Service Corps, NYSC camp registration requirements for the 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream I prospective corps members.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the requirements for the registration at the camp by the 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1 prospective corps members.
NYSC CAMP Registration Requirements.
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card
- Foreign graduates must present International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- In addition, each Prospective Corps Member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
- Locations, Addresses of NYSC Orientation Camps Nationwide.
- NYSC Travel Safety Tips for Prospective Corps Members
MSG Team wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable Orientation Course .
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!