National Youth Service Corps, NYSC camp registration requirements for the 2022 Batch ‘B’ Stream I prospective corps members.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the requirements for registration at the camp by the 2022 Batch ‘B’ Stream I & II prospective corps members.
NYSC CAMP Registration Requirements
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature
- School Identity Card
- Foreign graduates must present international Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies
- In addition each Prospective Corps Member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his / her health status before he / she will be registered.
- Locations, Addresses of NYSC Orientation Camps Nationwide.
- NYSC Travel Safety Tips for Prospective Corps Members
MSG Team wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable Orientation Course.