National Youth Service Corps, NYSC camp registration requirements for the 2019 Batch ‘C’ Stream 2 prospective corps members.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the requirements for the registration at the camp by the 2019 Batch ‘C’ Stream 2 prospective corps members.
NYSC CAMP Registration Requirements.
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including International Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
- PCMs that graduated from Mono/Polytechnics that their National Diploma (ND) certificate will be presented with other relevant documents as precondition for Camp Registration at the Orientation Camps.
- All Prospective Corps Members are to note that henceforth medical fitness/medical report submitted to NYSC must be affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) stamp. This is to authenticate the reports and curb quackery.
- All prospective corps members slated for the 2019 Batch ‘C’ Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their travelling Passport for Identification as well as their Transcript for verification.
- In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
- Locations, Addresses of NYSC Orientation Camps Nationwide.
- NYSC Travel Safety Tips for Prospective Corps Members
MSG Team wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable Orientation Course .
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!