National Youth Service Corps, NYSC camp registration requirements for the 2021 Batch ‘C’ Stream I prospective corps members.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the requirements for the registration at the camp by the 2021 Batch ‘C’ Stream I prospective corps members.
NYSC CAMP Registration Requirements
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with an authentic signature.
- School Identity Card
- Foreign graduates must present International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- In addition, each Prospective Corps Member MUST present a Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
MSG Team wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable Orientation Course.