National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has cautioned Corps Members, Prospective Corps Members and the general public against becoming victims of fraud.
Corps Members, Prospective Corps Members and the general public are once again strongly advised to beware of fraudsters who make fraudulent offers at a cost in respect of deployment, or relocation to some choice States, as the case may be.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
It is very imperative to state that the National Youth Service Corps Scheme does not charge fees for its services. Cases of concessional deployment, as well as relocation, are treated strictly on self merit, based on the deployment and relocation policies of the Scheme.
Accordingly, Corps Members and the prospective ones should be wary of falling prey to the fraudsters whose only intention is to fleece people of their money.
Finally, never fail to seek clarification from official sources whenever suspicious offers are made to you, whether in, or out of the Orientation camp.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!