Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, proposed calendar of academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. See OAU academic calendar for first semester and second semester below.
Authorities of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) have approved the proposed academic calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session.
OAU Academic Calendar.
See the breakdown below:
- January 6th February 21st, 2020 – SWEP/SIWES & Teaching Practice
- January 29th, 2020 – Senate for Consideration of Rain Semester 2018/2019 Results
- February 11th, 2020 – Committee of Deans
- February 14th, 2020 – Online Registration for Courses Commences
- February 17th, 2020 – Business Committee of Senate
- February 22nd, 2020 – Fresh Students in Faculty of Law/Arts/Social Sciences/Agriculture/Administration and Education come into Residence
- February 23rd, 2020 – Fresh Students in Faculties of Science/EDM/Basic Medical Science/Clinical Sciences/Dentistry/Pharmacy and Technology come into Residence
- February 24th to 26th, 2020 – Orientation Programme for Fresh Students
- February, 26th, 2020 – Senate
- February 27th to 29th, 2020 – ICT Training for Fresh Students
- March 2nd to 6th, 2020 – Clearance at Faculty and Admission Offices
- March 8th, 2020 – Returning Undergraduates comes into Residence
- March 9th, 2020 – Harmattan Lecture commences
- March 11th, 2020 – Committee of Deans
- March 15th, 2020 – End of Normal Registration
- March 16th, 2020 – Business Committee of Senate
- March 25th, 2020 – Senate
- March 31st & April 1st, 2020 – MATRICULATION
- April 5th, 2020 – End of Registration with Penalty
- April 6th to 9th, 2020 – Faculty/Students Colloquium
- April 15th, 2020 – Committee of Deans
- April, 20th 2020 – Continuous Assessment Starts.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!