Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Certificate Course in Legal Studies Admission Form 2022 is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates.
The management of the Centre for Distance Learning, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Certificate Course in Legal Studies.
- To offer requisite legal training for court personnel, law office personnel, military, police and public officers or diplomats whose daily activities have are connections to law;
- To offer minimum legal education to persons in the public and private sector of the economy as part of their job or professional enhancement outside the field of professional legal practice;
- Candidates must poses at least a Senior Secondary School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) or its equivalent with credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- The programme shall run for a period of three (3) months. Certificate to be Offered Certificate Course in Legal Studies Mode of Study Face to face. How to Apply Application is done online. Click here to apply.
- Please review fees information.