OAU Crisis: FG Calls for Recommendation of Acting Vice Chancellor
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Federal Government has directed the Senate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State to recommend a qualified person to be appointed as Acting Vice Chancellor.
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- OAU Notice on Fraudulent Internet Activities
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
President Muhammadu Buhari in a letter addressed to the Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission (NUC) directed the Senate of the of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State to immediately recommend a qualified person for appointment, as an acting Vice Chancellor for the university.
The letter further says the Senate of the university should take immediate steps to implement the directive of the President and report back to the Federal Ministry of Education.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates