Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU inter-university transfer application for the 2014/2015 academic session has commenced.
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- OAU Notice on Fraudulent Internet Activities
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Interested in Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) inter-university transfer? Follow the procedures outlined below:
Application Forms can be collected at Admissions Office, University Hall Extension (New Secretariat Building), Room 216 after producing a Bank Draft of the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) from the following banks: OAU Microfinance bank, ECOBANK, Skye Bank, Diamond bank, First Bank, Fidelity Bank, Wema Bank, UBA, GTB, Zenith Bank and Access Bank addressed to The Bursar, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Duly filled forms must be submitted on or before Tuesday 7th April, 2015.
Academic Transcripts addressed to The Registrar, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife must reach the University before the deadline.