OAU Part-Time Degree Admission Form is Out - 2015/16
Last updated on
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU part-time degree programme in the Faculty of Education admission form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now on sale.
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- OAU Notice on Fraudulent Internet Activities
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Part-Time Degree Programmes in the Faculty of Education:
1. B. A. Ed. – (English, Fine and Applied Arts, French, History, Yoruba, Music
Religious Studies, Physical and Health Education).
2. B. Ed. – (Social Studies, Mathematics/Integrated Science, Language Arts, Health
Education and Guidance and Counselling)
3. B. Sc. Ed. – (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Geography,
Political Science, Physical and Health Education)
OAU Part-Time Degree Admission Eligibility
An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of Merit pass in relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) course combinations or an overall Merit pass in Diploma in Education of the Obafemi Awolowo University or any other recognised University. In addition, a candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 O/level Credit at a maximum of TWO sittings which should include Credit in English Language for all courses and Credit in Mathematics for all B. Sc. Ed. Courses and Guidance and Counselling.
OAU Part-Time Degree Admission – Method of Application
Candidates are to complete an online application form on the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife website (www.oauife.edu.ng) after the payment of N10, 500 at any branch of Skye Bank Plc. Nationwide.
DISCLAIMER: Candidates should note that the Institute of Education, Obafemi Awolowo University has not authorized any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online.
CLOSING DATE: All applications must be submitted not later than 15th December, 2015.
LECTURES HOLD ON CHRISTMAS, EASTER AND LONG VACATIONS & DESIGNATED WEEKENDS
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: For further enquiries please contact: 08068492599 / 08068417929
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates