Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME screening score computation for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
- The FIRST RESULT SLIP printed was based on an AGGREGATE SCORE.
- The POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE is computed as follows:
- A = UTME-SCORE(over 400) divided by 8
- B = TOTAL O-LEVEL SCORE divided by 5
- C = TOTAL POST-UTME SCORE
POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE (100%) = (A + B + C)/100 x 100%
- The NEW RESULT SLIP is based on the POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE only, this is a portion of the POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE.
- The POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE is computed as follows:
- A = TOTAL O-LEVEL SCORE divided by 5
- B = TOTAL POST-UTME SCORE
POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE (100%) = (A + B)/50 x 100%
- Candidates will notice a CHANGE in their SCORES because the first print out is an AGGREGATE SCORE, while the second is a SCREENING SCORE.
- Candidates must score at least 50% in the POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE to be considered for admission
- The POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE (which has UTME score considered) will be used for placement in FACULTIES and DEPARTMENTS
A complaint form was made available ON-LINE between Tuesday, 3rd October, 2017 and 5th October, 2017 for candidates to express their concerns.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!