Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH) postgraduate admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The School of Postgraduate Studies, Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa, Ondo State, [formerly Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa] is now selling the application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
OAUSTECH Postgraduate programmes in the School of Science leads to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s degree, Master of Philosophy and Doctor of Philosophy.
Before you proceed, check: OAUSTECH Postgraduate Courses.
Only candidates who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificates will be allowed to enrol into the postgraduate programmes of the University
OAUSTECH Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Candidates for postgraduate studies in the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa must have obtained at least five (5) credits in relevant subjects in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents,) NOTE: Credit passes are required for English Language and Mathematics.
Postgraduate Diploma programmes
- Graduates of the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa or other Universities recognized by the National Universities Commission in relevant areas.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum pass at credit level or equivalent in relevant areas from recognized institutions.
Master Degree Programmes
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas from OAUSTECH or other recognized universities with a minimum of Second Class Honours.
- Candidates with Third Class Honours Degree or HND (in relevant areas) with appropriate Postgraduate Diploma from any other recognized institutions with minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale (or at least Upper Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma). In addition, the holders of HND, PGD/PGDE certificates should satisfy the basic School Certificate or GCE Ordinary Level entry requirements.
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Degree Programmes
- Holders of Master of Science (M.Sc) degree in relevant areas from any of the universities recognized by the National Universities Commission, who scored an overall average of above 50% and less than 60% in their course work at the Master level.
Doctor of Philosophy Degree Programmes
- Holders of Master’s Degree from any University recognized by the National Universities Commission with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.0 point scale, provided that satisfactory Master’s degree research work formed part of the degree.
Candidates should fill and submit the referee forms provided in the application page indicating the names and addresses of their referees. One of the three (3) referees must be the candidate’s lecturer in the most recent institution attended. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
Applicants are to note that a programme automatically lapses at the expiration of the maximum duration for each programme. However, a candidate may apply for an extension of not less than one semester for Masters and two semesters for PhD. The applicants will undergo a screening exercise before shortlisting for admission.
Duration of OAUSTECH Postgraduate Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma: 2 Semesters Minimum 4 Semesters Maximum
- Masters Programmes: 3 Semesters Minimum 4 Semesters Maximum
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil): 3 Semesters Minimum 4 Semesters Maximum
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): 6 Semesters Minimum 8 Semesters Maximum
How to Apply for OAUSTECH Postgraduate Admission Form
Apply Here – https://pgs.oaustech.edu.ng/new/account/register
Candidates should process their application online on the University’s website http//www.oaustech.edu.ng), using the REMITA method with payment made to the School of Postgraduate Studies account.
Application forms for postgraduate programmes are sold for N20,000.00 only.
Candidates are to request their institutions to forward their official academic transcripts to the address below latest SIX (6) weeks from the date of submitting the application form.
SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
ATTN: DEPARTMENT OF……….
THE OLUSEGUN AGAGU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND
ONDO STATE, NIGERIA
APPLICATION FORM AND ACCEPTANCE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Official Link – https://pgs.oaustech.edu.ng/new/