Olusegun Agagu University (OAUSTECH) Vice Chancellor
Last updated on
The Governor of Ondo State has approved the appointment of Professor Temi Emmanuel Ologunorisa as the Vice-Chancellor of the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH).
- OAUSTECH Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUU Strike
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Ondo State Governor and Visitor to the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH), Okitipupa, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu, SAN, approved the appointment of Professor Temi Emmanuel Ologunorisa as the Vice-Chancellor of the institution.
The appointment takes effect from 23rd February, 2022.
The Governor’s approval of the appointment is in accordance with the powers conferred on him as Visitor to the University in line with the First Schedule, Paragraph 3 (1) and (9) of the Law that established the University.
The appointment also followed Recommendations and Reports of the University’s Joint Council/Senate Selection Board.
While congratulating Prof. Ologunorisa, Governor Akeredolu charged him to use his wealth of experience to develop the University.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor of Ondo State.
November 19, 2021.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates