Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, OAUTH school of Post Basic Midwifery admission form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Post Basic Midwifery Programme for 2015/2016 session at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife.
The programme which lasts for 18 months will commence in September, 2015.
- possess WAEC,SSCE/GCE or NECO,SSCE/GCE with 5 Credits (at not more than two-sittings) in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Applicants awaiting the result of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Examination may also apply but must present Registration Number from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria at the interview.
TEST AND SELECTION INTERVIEW
Written Test 30th June, 2015
Oral Interview 1st & 2nd July, 2015.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Head of Department (Nursing Education) OAUTHC, Ile-Ife or Principal, School of Midwifery, Wesley Guild Hospital, Ilesa at a cost of Five Thousand (N5,000.00) Naira only payable by cash.
ACCOUNT NAME: OAUTHC STUDENTS’ FEE ACCOUNT
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1018206321
2 Recent passport photographs should be attached to application form.
Completed application forms should be returned to the office of the HOD (Nursing Education) or Principal, School of Midwifery, Wesley Guild Hospital, Ilesa on or before 22nd June, 2015.
Bola Alejo (Mrs.)
- Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) Internship
- OAUTHC School of Nursing Post UTME Entrance Exam Result
- OAUTHC School of Health Information Management (SHIM) Admission Form
- Oyo State College of Nursing & Midwifery Eleyele Convocation Ceremony
- UBTH College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
Director of Administration and
Secretary to the Management Board