Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, OAUTHC post basic Midwifery admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the post-basic Midwifery programme of the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is an eighteen-month programme commencing in September 2022.
OAUTHC Post Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements
- Possess WAEC, SSCE/GCE or NECO, SSCE/GCE or NABTEB with five (5) credits (at not more than two sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Possess Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as a Registered Nurse.
- Please note that candidate(s) presenting NABTEB result will not be allowed to combine it with other results.
How to Apply for OAUTHC Post Basic Midwifery Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable online from the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife website www.oauthc.com at Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only through remita platform via OAUTHC Website.
Passport Photograph: Two recent identical passport photographs should be attached to the application form.
Closing Date: Thursday 25th August, 2022.
Test and Selection Interview:
- Written Test: Tuesday 30th August, 2022
- Oral Interview: Wednesday 31st August, 2022 and Thursday, 1st September, 2022
WARNING TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
The approved guidelines to purchase admission forms are as specified in this advertisement. Prospective applicants are hereby warned that no individual or agent has been appointed to sell admission forms on behalf of the schools. Also, admission forms are not available for sale online. Any applicant who acts outside the approved guidelines stated in this advertisement does so at his/her own risk.