Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, OAUTHC School of Post Basic Nursing admission list, acceptance fee and admission letter for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC), Ile-Ife, has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its School of Post Basic Nursing programme and the acceptance fee for the 2020/2021 academic session.
OAUTHC School of Post Basic Nursing Admission List
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 ADMISSION:
|SNO||REG NO||SURNAME||FIRST NAME||OTHER NAMES|
OAUTHC School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Letter
Admission letter can be collected from Office of Head of Department, Nursing Education OAUTHC from Monday 21st December 2020 after payment of acceptance fee Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) via remita to OAUTHC.
OAUTHC School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Acceptance Fee
- Enter https://remita.net/ on your browser
- CLICK ON PAY TSA AND STATE
- SELECT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
- Who do you want to pay * SELECT OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITALS COMPLEX ILE IFE
- Name of service/purpose * SELECT STUDENTS’ FEES
- Description * ACCEPTANCE FEE (YOUR FULL NAMES) /NAME OF THE SCHOOL ADMITTED TO
- GIFMIS Code – ( If unknown Contact MDA) DON’T FILL
- Amount To Pay (₦) * 10,000
- Payer’s name * YOUR FULL NAMES
- Payer Phone * YOUR PHONE NUMBER
- Payer Email * YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
- THEN SUBMIT
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!